Self-belief is a superpower and goes hand in hand with goal setting. If you don’t believe you can achieve your goals or are worthy of success, you’ll self-sabotage.
That’s why self-belief is a super power, because when you have the mindset of believing anything is possible you’ll go after your goals with confidence, conviction and commitment.
In today’s blog I’m talking all about how to embrace self-belief as your superpower so you can achieve your goals with confidence.
Here’s a powerful strategy to help you shift your mindset for success when it comes to achieving your goals and step into the superpower of self-belief…
1) Each morning set an intention (action, feeling or experience) around what you want to achieve
2) Set 1 – 3 goals (can be for the day or longer term goals but no more than 3 months out)
3) Write 3 action points you’re going to take that day to get you one step closer to achieving your goals
4) Create daily affirmations to support your goals and reprogramme your mind for success
In the evening set aside 5 minutes to lean into gratitude. What can you be grateful for that day? When you lean into gratitude you create a mindset shift and raise your vibration. Moving out of fear and into anticipation and gratitude.
Sometimes we can beat ourselves with a stick, be hard on ourselves and believe we are not worthy of achieving our goals. When we’re in that emotional state of being it’s hard to take massive action towards achieving our goals.
The good news is you don’t have to. You get to take incremental steps and move up the emotional scale.
(Source: Abraham Hicks)
If you’re experiencing worry and want to feel optimism, ask yourself what is the next best feeling thought you can reach for? Then notice where your emotion has shifted on the emotional scale. Keep doing this until you are where you want to be. This will help you to step into the superpower of self-belief.
You might also want to take small actions that will help you shift your emotions up the emotional scale. As you do this your mindset will shift and you will feel more positive, motivated and inspired to achieve your goals.
We all have setbacks in business. It’s normal, but the key is to cultivate the superpower of self-belief and bounce back from setbacks.
Here’s a three step process for embracing self-belief and bouncing back…
1) Focus on our dreams, your vision and goals for your business. Let your goals be bigger than your fears and focus on them instead of your perceived failure. Get excited and lean into anticipation for what is possible when you cultivate self-belief as your superpower
2) Practise self-compassion and skip the blame game. It’s easy to fall into self-blame when you hit a setback in your business. Instead practise self-compassion and focus on the positives. Focus on your achievements and practice gratitude for all that you have. For all that’s going well and has gone well
3) Get focused and make an action plan. Look at what’s working and what’s not. What are 3 actions you can take to help you achieve your goals? Reflect on what accomplishments you’ve achieved in the past and let that motivate you into action.
Ready for the next step?
I have spaces available on my 1:1 coaching program The Empowered Entrepreneur. It’s designed to help you break through limiting beliefs, unlock your potential, and create a lasting impact in your life and the life of others. Let’s work together to empower you to make your dreams a reality.
You can learn more about the program HERE.
“Suzie guided me through some yucky feelings of being misunderstood and unseen all the way through to feeling COMPLETELY WORTHY. This bright light of mine is shining!! Shining with love and happiness! I am ECSTATIC!!!” (Melanie)