Terms of Service
The information which you may provide on this website, along with other information relating to you, will be held by Suzie Flynn Coaching and used for general business purposes. We may contact you, including by telephone, fax and email (using the numbers which you have provided), to inform you of future services organised by or in conjunction with Suzie Flynn Coaching which may be of interest. This information will not be passed to third parties. By sending information to Suzie Flynn Coaching, you consent to all of the above uses.
Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
• Make our website work as you’d expect
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
• Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass data to advertising networks
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions
• You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website function cookies – our own cookies
• Remembering your search settings
• Tailoring content to your needs
• There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
• Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily ‘Like’ or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
• The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.